Public Procurement for Market Study
The Fascinate project in line with the definition of its strategy as a ESCP-4i Partnership for Internationalization, launches the current public procurement tender in order to develop a comprehensive diagnosis through possible target Markets (Canada, Japan, USA) regarding sustainable fashion/clothing, revealing strategic challenges linked to trends, ethics, most valued points, ideals uncovering international market opportunities for sector SMEs.
We are inviting interested applicants to access and read the attached document which includes the objectives, budget allocated and payment conditions, deadlines, evaluation criteria and timeframes in order to conduct and submit the requested study.
- Description of Assignment: To develop a comprehensive diagnosis through possible target Markets (Canada, Japan, USA) regarding sustainable fashion/clothing
- Period of Assignment: May 3rd 2021 to June 30th 2021
- Maximum Budget allocated: 15.000 € (Phase1 + Phase2)
- Deadline for submission: Proposal must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject FASCINATE ToR before April 20th 2021 at 17h CET (Brussels time). Applications received after these dates will be disregarded.
- Applications should consider the whole project (phases 1 and 2).