Bulgarian Fashion Association is a non-profit business network organization, created to support, promote and foster internationalization of Bulgarian Fashion companies, operating in all levels of the supply chain. The members of MBA are brands that commit to work for sustainability and innovations in the Bulgarian fashion industry.
Founding members of Bulgarian Fashion Association
Fashion.bg Ltd. is a SME, founded in 2001, actively working in the creative and digital industries. The company is a founder of www.fashion.bg – a web community of the Bulgarian fashion manufacturers and brands, offering different services and tools for support of their internationalization – business offers, online promotion, media partnership and support of leading fashion shows and conferences.
Fashion.bg Ltd. is also a founder of Be Global Fashion Network www.bgfashion.net – an online magazine for ethical fashion business and a network of fashion designers, brands and tailors from Europe, USA and Japan.
Fashion.bg Ltd. also works in the IT field and is specialized in the development of online web platforms. The company has completed an innovative project supported by the National Innovation Fund – A prototype of an automated software platform for global SEO analytics and targeted marketing research.
The Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry (RCCI) is an independent, voluntary public organization (non-profit organization) set up to support, promote, represent and protect the economic interests of its members and to promote market and economic relations for European and international integration the region and the country.
The main priorities of the Ruse Chamber of Commerce and Industry are:
- Establishment of the Chamber as the leading and unifying organization supporting the development of the business region
- Strengthening the role of the Chamber in the field of regional development of the Ruse Region and North Central Panning Region
- Strengthening the lobbying functions of the Chamber and effective interaction with the local government structures as well as central government through the BCCI system to achieve a favorable economic environment for business
- Optimization and improvement effectiveness of chamber business support
- More active participation of RCCI in national and international programs for financing and business support
Egina Ltd. is a SME, offering business consulting services in the fashion industry.
- Building and training of Marketing and Sales Teams
- Training of young business entrepreneurs
- Using different business theories, techniques and systematic methods in Sales and Marketing
- Consulting sewing companies how to improve their manufacturing capabilities and achieve a higher level of performance
Network organizations, universities, research centers
Bulgarian Designers and Brands
Services and Technology centers
Materials for the sewing industry
Foreign companies, working in Bulgaria
Bulgarian Fashion Association also has contact with about 3200 companies from Bulgaria operating in the fashion value chain (clothing manufacturers and brands, leather, shoe manufacturing, accessories, textile, jewelry).