Bulgarian Fashion Association is a cluster organization which aims to support the fashion industry in Bulgaria and to integrate it in the European value chain through cluster partnerships with other European organizations in the field of fashion and sustainability, innovations, R&D.
The primary aims of BFA are:
- Integration of the cluster members into relevant international value chains in order to increase their level of competitiveness and export capacities
- Support for the participation of SMEs in international trade fairs and exhibitions
- Operational support in the innovation process and technology transfer, providing technical assistance and support for the development of new R&D projects.
The organization provides services in the field of internalization, marketing, support for sales, knowledge transfer, networking, information dissemination and collaboration.
Bulgarian Fashion Association seeks to build strong competences and form strategic alliances in the following areas:
– Help the creation of innovative and sustainable products with the use of advanced textile materials;
– Advanced digitized manufacturing to enhance productivity and industry modernization;
– Circular economy and resource efficiency;
– Personalization in clothing production.
Bulgarian Fashion Association is partnering with Fashion.bg – a web community of more than 4000 companies from Bulgaria operating in the fashion value chain (clothing manufacturers, leather, shoe manufacturing, accessories, jewelry, textile, printing on textile).
Bulgarian Fashion Association is a full member of Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry – a non-governmental public organization established in 1895 that supports, promotes, and represents the interests of its members, and makes for the development of the international economic cooperation. It is based on the principles of voluntary membership, autonomy and self-financing. BCCI aims at establishing of ethic business relations.